6% 12 Month Christmas Loans
GET A FLEXIBLE LOAN FROM A LENDER WHO CARES…KANTURK CREDIT UNION!
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR CREDIT REUNION?
At Kanturk Credit Union we look at things differently:
- Owned by you: Kanturk Credit Union is owned by its members, the people who save with it and borrow from it
- Local: All decisions are taken at local level in the best interest of all our members
- Member service: Kanturk Credit Union excels in the personal service which we provide to our members
- Flexible: You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, all without penalty.
- Loan protection: Loans are insured by the credit union’s own policy at no direct cost to you. This is designed to pay off a loan in the event of a borrower’s death – subject to terms, conditions and eligibility criteria.
HOW MUCH DOES A CHRISTMAS LOAN COST?
The interest rate which Kanturk Credit Union charges for a Short Term, 12 Month, Loan is 6% (6.15% APR)*.
* For a €3,000 12 month variable rate loan with an interest rate of 6%, an annual percentage rate of 6.15%, the monthly repayment will be €258.20 and the total amount repayable will be €3,097.56. Information correct as of 24/1/2018.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A CHRISTMAS LOAN?
If you're not already a Kanturk Credit Union member why not join today? Call into our office and have a chat with one of our friendly staff or call us on 029-50276 for more information.
Your application is treated in the utmost confidence and will be considered on its own merits. In deciding, whether or not to grant the loan we take into account your ability to repay.